The gender wage gap costs a full time working woman an average of $435,000+ over the course of her career.
What's Happening? A woman needs to work 11 additional years to achieve income equality with a male counterpart. And if that wasn’t bad enough, when a woman reaches retirement age, she earns in less social security, since benefits are determined by wage history, and her savings must stretch about 4.9 years longer based on average life expectancy.
We may not be formally taught how to negotiate in school, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late to learn. You can develop your negotiation skills now so that you can advocate for yourself in all aspects of your work and life.
- the negotiation basic every professional needs to know
- setting and validating your goals
- overcoming obstacles with confidence
- negotiation tactics for women in a time of #metoo and #timesup
- logistics of making and receiving offers
When: Wednesday, February 21st, 7-9pm
Where: Secret NYC Location
Food/Drink: Enjoy adult beverages and light bites throughout the evening!
Cost: Early Bird- $30, Standard-$35, Day Of- $40, Free For Members