How should you answer the "what am I worth?" question?
Are you worth more in NYC than you are in Des Moines?
Get some answers once and for all from our panel of personal finance and workplace experts. We'll talk candidly about exactly what you want to know when it comes to pay and money.
- How to deal with awkward questions about your "salary requirements"
- How to negotiate in smart, confident, and data-driven ways
- Why you should always make the first offer
- Beyond the paycheck - other things to consider when you think about compensation
- How to save when you live in an expensive city
- Once you get paid what you deserve, then what?