While we may not be formally taught how to negotiate in school, it’s never too late to strengthen this muscle, and it is a muscle that gets better with use. Develop your negotiation skills now so that you can advocate for yourself in all aspects of your work and life.
- Watch live negotiations happen between two experienced negotiation coaches and learn the best practices.
- Practice your own mock negotiations with other audience members.
- Learn foolproof methods of how to negotiate with employers, clients, etc.
- Learn from amazing negotiation bosses, Alexandra Dickinson (CEO of Ask For It) and Allegra Brantly (Head of Marketing at the Financial Gym).
- Mingle with other like-minded women eager to strengthen their negotiation skills.
- 6:00 pm: Mingling with wine & snacks
- 6:30 pm: Allegra and Alex lead mock negotiation
- 7:00 pm: Audience practice
- 7:45 pm: Group wrap-up discussion
It's imperative that we know our worth in the workplace and in our personal lives. The best way to get what we deserve is to ask for it.
About The Financial Gym:
The Financial Gym is a modern financial planning company focused on providing affordable, comprehensive, on-going financial planning. We’re committed to helping people get financially fit so they can achieve balance, decrease stress and become empowered by their money.