Most of us have never been taught how to negotiate. the good news is you can learn a few simple techniques and get more success right away.
Join a FREE webinar on Tuesday, June 28th at 5:00pm PST to learn research-based, actionable strategies to make you an effective negotiator who gets more satisfaction from work and in life. If you feel overwhelmed by depressing stats about the gender wage gap, you’re trying to lean in but you’ve heard that women don’t ask, or you’re just plain scared of negotiating, this webinar is for you. Career Contessa Mentor Alex Dickinson will break it down for you so you walk away with a game plan.
THIS WEBINAR WILL COVER:
- Common misperceptions of negotiation and the key concepts you need to know
- Strategies to make sure you’re well-prepared
- Engaging in a negotiation, including making and receiving offers
AS A BONUS, YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- A negotiation strategy worksheet
- Q/A with Lauren McGoodwin and Alexandra Dickinson
- Replay of the webinar
HOW TO REGISTER:
To register for the FREE WEBINAR on Tuesday, June 28th at 5:00PM PST, use the button below to enter your email address and contact info. You'll receive a message in your inbox confirming your registration.